Responsible for coordinating and performing the installation and integration of Microsoft, VMware, Data Center Technologies. Plans the layout and installation of the new system or modification of existing system by performing the following duties:
Ability to learn and adapt quickly
Fast paced working
Work flexibility - travel/afterhours work
San experience - EMC/HP/etc
Backup technologies - Symantec, Veeam, EMC Networker/Compellent
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researched data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs work flows and procedures.
- Design - generates creative solutions; translates concepts and information into images; uses feedback to modify designs; applies design principles; demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem solving - identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Technical skills - assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
- Oral communication - speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
- Teamwork - balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.