Support & Maintenance
Supplement IT Staff, maintain network and minimize downtime!
In today’s uncertain economy, businesses, educators and governments alike are facing challenges of supporting and maintaining the network and applications with shrinking budgets and minimal IT staff. To protect your investment and ensure your network and equipment are running at optimum levels, AMS.NET offers a host of support and maintenance plans.
After deployment, AMS.NET provides a 30 day workmanship warranty on installation services. To continue coverage after the 30 day warranty period expires, AMS.NET offers Managed Service Agreements and Flex Time plans. Whether you need full 24x7 support or your in-house IT staff need assistance with a particular technology, our dedicated Support Contract Specialist will work with you to determine your organizations requirements and then design a support and maintenance solution for you.Watch the AMS.NET Consulting and Professional Services Webinar
Managed Service Agreements
- AMS.NET MVaaS- Managed Voice Services- The MVaaS Agreements provide support and maintenance of your Cisco Unified Communications system. Agreements provide upgrades and updates, technical support and unlimited moves, adds and changes for phones and voicemail. There are three variations to choose from that provide varying levels of support. This sevice provides benefits of a hosted voice solution for your on-premise Cisco solution.
- AMS.NET MWFaas- Managed Wireless Services- The MWFaaS Agreements ease the management and maintenance of providing high capacity wireless connectivity. There are several agreements available with varying service levels and supporting Cisco, Meraki and Ruckus wireless infrastructures. Agreements include troubleshooting and repair, system updates and upgrades, configuration changes and backup, network monitoring, monthly reporting and reinstallation and configuration of failed equipment covered under contract.
- AMS.NET MWaaS- Managed WAN Services- The MWaaS Agreements provide the management and maintenance of your Cisco WAN infrastructure. This service covers the ISR/ASR Routers and has optional Firewall and Switch options. Agreement includes troubleshooting and repair, system updates and upgrades, configuration changes and backup, network montitoring, monthly reporting and reinstallation and configuration of failed equipment covered under contract.
- AMS.NET MVSaaS- Managed Video Surveillance Services- The MVSaaS Agreements provide the management and maintenance of your Video Surveillance solution. Agreement includes troubleshooting and repair, system updates and upgrades, camera name changes and RMAs, monitoring, monthly reporting and reinstallation and configuration of failed equipment covered under contract. The Premium agreement includes camera focusing and cleaning.
Flex Time Plans
- Standard Flex Time Plans - Whether you need to supplement the capabilities of your staff or need a backup plan in the event of a network or equipment emergency, we have a local technical crew available. Standard Flex Time Plans offer flexible support for both urgent and scheduled support requests. The standard plan is recommended for routine changes, moves/adds/changes, troubleshooting/repair, project management and cabling services. Flex Time plans response times are based on the support request and urgency. Local certified and experienced technical experts will provide remote, on-site or telephone support in up to a 4 hour response time.
- Premium Flex Time Plans - Premium Flex Time Plans provide consulting and professional services to supplement your technical staff and support complex technology solutions. Highly experienced engineers are available for advanced technical support where needed. Whether you need assistance with configuration changes, latency issues, design services, installation, multiple manufacturer integrations, troubleshooting or other professional services, Premium Flex Time plans can be used for these services. Plan provides a top-level engineer or customer preferred engineer for scheduled service and the top-level engineer that is available for cases that require an immediate response. Flex Time plans response times are based on the support request and urgency. We will provide remote, on-site or telephone support in up to a 4 hour response time. 24x7 plans are also available.
AMS.NET offers Support and Maintenance options as a part of our turnkey solution. Plans are designed to work with each other, with the manufacturer’s warranty and are customizable based on your particular requirements. Utilizing AMS.NET for your technology solutions and maintenance provides you one point of contact for purchases, renewals and issues if they arise.
Request your FREE technology consultation