Establishes communications systems by installing equipment, programming voice and data telecommunications network circuits and equipment or repairing existing networks and systems.
• tests network back-up procedures; updating documentation.
• maintains customer rapport by listening carefully and resolving concerns and answering questions.
• maintains safe work environment by following published safety standards, policies and procedures.
• updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and/or reading technical publications.
• enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• provides daily updates to project management and engineering staffs.
• assists engineering department with installation of various data network backbone components
Below is a list of positions available by department.
Technical Assistance Center