The systems engineer must be a self-starter and able to manage and prioritize many tasks at any given time. This individual will also be responsible for resolution of network systems, operating systems, database connection and application troubleshooting.
The individual will function as part of an implementation team on large projects, and could possibly individually provide the service and support for smaller projects. This person will also serve as an internal escalation point to support and troubleshoot network problems for various departments during regular business hours and participate on a rotating on-call schedule. An AMS.NET Systems Engineer will work in a team environment with strong customer service focus and be able to prioritize day-to-day tasks critical to effectiveness in high-energy work environment and have the ability to determine root cause quick and effectively.
Essential duties/responsibilities duties are as follows, but are not limited to:
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly
• Fast paced working
• Work flexibility - travel / afterhours work
• Open communication
• backup technologies - symantec, veeam, emc networker
• active directory / dns / dhcp / iis
1. group policies
• Strong skill set in sql server 2005, 2008, 2008 r2 and sql clustering
• Strong skill set exchange server 2003, 2007, 2010 and exchange clustering
• Strong skill set windows server 2003, 2008, 2008 r2
• Strong skill set sharepoint server 2007, 2010
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
• Demonstrate an ability to relay technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel
• Exceptional troubleshooting, problem solving and organizational skills
• Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCTIP)
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer 2003 (MCSE)
Below is a list of positions available by department.
Technical Assistance Center